[412-code-talk] Exclusive Video Training – Dazzle Your Friends, Peers and Customers w/ WordPress Sites

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:59:20 EDT 2020

Hi Friends and Others with Tech Ambitions:

There’s no denying that WordPress is the most popular content management
system in the world.

What started off as a personal project is now an integral part of the
internet’s architecture, powering hundreds of millions of websites.

It handles all-things website building and hosting, from personal blogs,
information sites, small business content, and big business companies.

WordPress is now an integral part of the web’s architecture, firing-up
hundreds of millions of websites and helping in boosting their profits.

WordPress is celebrating its 17th birthday! Remember when you were 17?

I've been blogging before WordPress, with Blogger.com, a Google creation.
But now, I strive to use WordPress as much as possible. WordPress offers
the glue to the websites.

To help you get started with WordPress, we put together great resources.
You have no excuses now. We've got your needs for getting started with
WordPress covered. We'll be using this content to support our tech efforts
with Learn & Earn students / employees this summer. I think we've created a
ground-breaking WP experience with the help of this WP Coaching and
Training Kit.

It is a training course that will provide you the all the essential tips
about how to use WP to increase your communication skills and help
your outreach and profitability in these weird times.

Take a Look at what you are going to get inside Inside…

Module #1 –Step-by-Step Training Videos (8 Chapters)
    • Chapter #1 – How to buy a domain name?
    • Chapter #2 – How to buy hosting?
    • Chapter #3 – How to perform site redirection?
    • Chapter #4 – How to change your nameserver?
    • Chapter #5 – cPanel Introduction
    • Chapter #6 – Creating email account from cPanel
    • Chapter #7 – Installing WordPress Manually
    • Chapter #8 – Installing WordPress in cPanel

Module #2 – Premier Training guide on ‘WP Training Kit’
And so much more…

==> It’s One of a Kind Training Course, Check it out Yourself…
https://Code.CLOH.org. Sold via https://SwimISCA.com.

Here are just a few reasons why WP Training Kit is intrinsic for any
business’ growth and success:
[+] 33.9% of websites use WordPress.
[+] 805 websites are built on WordPress every day.
[+] WordPress is available in 162 and actively used in 68 languages.
[+] There are more than 55,000 free WordPress plugins.
[+] WooCommerce is installed on more than 3 million websites.
[+] The median price of a WordPress theme is $59.

And these facts understate the blooming popularity of WordPress.

Surely, by now you are jumping on your seats to get your hands on this
Exclusive “WP Training Kit” HD Video Training course…..

So without much ado, let us present A Key to your Success.

==> Book your copy of this Training..

Sincerely,

Mark Rauterkus
Mark at Rauterkus.com

P.S.  According to Dr. Christopher Dayagdag, ‘We don't just sell websites,
we create websites that SELL.’ This is your chance to create websites that
sell quickly and easily...Don’t let it slip away!