[412-code-talk] does your browser use too much RAM?

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:02:46 EST 2021

Hi,

The work you've done is extremely interesting and I thought you might be
interested in what we're building at Whist <https://whist.com>.
<https://whist.com>. <https://whist.com>I'm one of Whist's founders and for
the past two years we've been building a Chrome-based browser that

   - Is Chrome, streamed from the cloud
   - Never uses more than 300MB RAM, no matter how many tabs are open
   - Loads heavy web apps instantly and doesn't lag

We've recently launched our beta and are looking to onboard people that
find themselves bumping into Chrome's performance walls. Our product is
early and I'd love to get your hands on it for free in exchange for your
testing and feedback.

Please let me know if this is something you'd be open to trying! I promise
not to waste your time and would very much like to meet over a quick
video/phone call. Thanks and have a great day :)

Warmly,
Ming
--

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3), SKWIM.us
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

CLOH.org <https://cloh.org/> & Rauterkus.com & 4Rs.org

412 298 3432 = cell