[412-code-talk] Fwd: [Blog] Workshop Hackathon in April

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Sun Feb 13 17:03:15 EST 2022

I love HACK-A-THONS.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The LiveCode Team <sales at livecode.com>

<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=763cd275b8&e=495db091fb>
Mark, It's your turn
All day "Hack the Web" Hackathon

Today I’ve got another exciting schedule addition for our April conference
to announce. The Day 2 Workshop – All day “Hack the Web” Hackathon! It’s
your turn to shine. You could win one of 4 tasty prizes, just by getting
creative with the web app we built together on Day 1.

The Day 2 workshop track will be your opportunity to show off your skills,
with a solid foundation of learning to build on from Day 1. You don't have
to have attended the Day 1 course however, we'll provide the built app from
that course as your starting point. Anyone signed up to the Workshop track
can enter, and there will be a special "Best Beginner" prize for novices
submitting entries. To qualify as a Beginner you must have held a LiveCode
license for less than a year. You will spend all day improving the app
built in Day 1, with guidance from our experts.
Read More
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=0dbe154fee&e=495db091fb>
*Copyright © 2022 LiveCode Ltd, All rights reserved.*
You joined this list upon creating an account and confirming your email
address at LiveCode.com.

*Our mailing address is:*
LiveCode Ltd
66 Albion Road