[412-code-talk] Fwd: Still time to join our live Q&A about Xavvi

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Mon Apr 24 11:08:45 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kevin Miller CEO LiveCode Ltd <kmiller at livecode.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 10:19 AM
Subject: Still time to join our live Q&A

AI, no-code, live demo... This webinar is filling up fast but there is
still room for you to register! Bring your questions.
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=8d5294091b&e=495db091fb>
No-code, AI, Lets Talk!
*25th April 2023 at 4pm UK Time*
Register for Q&A
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=e700f71406&e=495db091fb>
Hi Mark, We're thrilled to see how many of you want to join this webinar.
We've already had to upgrade our zoom account to accommodate more of you!
If you haven't signed up already, there's still room and time before we
kick off tomorrow at 4pm.

   - Do you have questions about using AI in app building?

   - Are you interested in no-code development?
   - Do you have questions about the future of LiveCode vs Xavvi or about
   our fundraising campaign
   <https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=80b6f91b46&e=495db091fb>?

   - Would you like more details on the tech we are planning to bring you
   or would you like to dig into the proposed pricing?
   - Have you got a great suggestion for a name (Xavvi is currently a
   working title, it could change on final launch)?
   - Do you want to understand where LiveCode fits in with Xavvi?

Whatever your questions, *I'm warmly inviting you to come along to our open
Zoom meeting on Tuesday, 25th April,* at 4pm UK time. To see what time that
is is your time zone, click on the link
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=b54c8d18f7&e=495db091fb>,
and Zoom will translate it for you.

We're planning a short live demo of AI in action in one or two areas* as
well as general walkthrough of the future using mockups.  We'll do our best
to give you a flavor of where we're going with Xavvi. We will then go over
to you for as many of your questions as we can get through. Expect a frank
and open discussion!
*Meeting Schedule*

   - *Why Xavvi -* the importance of this journey - *Kevin Miller*
   - *What is Xavvi* - A walk through key areas- *Steven Crighton*
   - *AI Interface progress* - An early demo* - *James Conway*
   - A look at some of the *widgets so far* - *Steven Crighton*
   - *Q&A* - over to you!

Register in advance for this meeting
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=aad739b1c7&e=495db091fb>
After registering
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=4474ceba86&e=495db091fb>,
you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining
the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Warm Regards,

Kevin Miller
CEO LiveCode Ltd.
Register for Q&A
<https://livecode.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=939d5f2a07&e=495db091fb>
*James has been working hard on his live demo for you, but as anyone who
has done a live demo to an audience knows, it could still go wrong ...
please be kind :)
*Copyright © 2023 LiveCode Ltd, All rights reserved.*
You joined this list upon creating an account and confirming your email
address at LiveCode.com.

*Our mailing address is:*
LiveCode Ltd
66 Albion Road