[412-code-talk] AI and broadcasting sports

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 08:47:38 EDT 2023

SPONSORED BY WSC SPORTS
AI's Impact on Rapid Growth at Major League Soccer

<https://fos.cmail19.com/t/t-l-zkyyuc-jyqiyjjtl-w/>

“It’s remarkable that we can input all our live video and data, and WSC
then automatically generates the highlight packs we need from every match.
Whether it’s the 1, 3, 7, even 15-minute packs, it’s all there.” – Chris
Schlosser, MLS in a recent interview
<https://fos.cmail19.com/t/t-l-zkyyuc-jyqiyjjtl-yd/> with Front Office
Sports.

WSC Sports <https://fos.cmail19.com/t/t-l-zkyyuc-jyqiyjjtl-yh/> automates
the instant creation and distribution of video highlights by giving you
access to sport-specific AI technology for over 20+ sports with robust
editing capabilities.

In addition to MLS, over 350 partners, including the NBA, NASCAR, LaLiga,
Bundesliga, and more rely on WSC Sports to build the premier modern fan
experience.

You can’t provide the best experience without automation. Your most
creative people need time to craft stories for fans. Stay ahead of the
curve and click here <https://fos.cmail19.com/t/t-l-zkyyuc-jyqiyjjtl-yk/> to
learn more.