{news} John Amarilios in Aug 8 Greenwich Time

TDayan at aol.com TDayan at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 17:22:16 EDT 2004

Pretty good report on John!  Has John been invited to debate anywhere?  The
League of Women Voters in Greenwich is quite active, I know.  And some private
schools, and even public, put on debates for their students.  I think last
time they contacted the CT Greens, but don't know how to go about getting John
onto their lists.  We're members of the North Stamford Assoc which usually has
candidate debates - I'll do what I can there.  I really think John could have a
shot, if he could just get more known!