{news} Fw: [usgp-coo] Cobb/LaMarche // Recount Ohio

Tom Sevigny capeconn at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 15:37:25 EST 2004

Folks,

The Cobb/LaMarche campaign and the Libertarian campaign have announced they
will be filing for a recount of the votes in Ohio.  This announcement has
received major press coverage as you can tell from the below message.  In
order to successfully file, they need to raise $100,000.  Money is already
coming in from around the country.  If you can spare some money, please make
a donation to GPUS today!

Thanks,

Tom