{news} Fw: Invitation to Democracy fundraiser 12/12

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Sun Nov 21 17:20:22 EST 2004

Re: Democracy fundraiser 12/12My wife Allie and I are hosting this Democracy fundraiser (a/k/a a "don't mourn, organize" fundraiser) on Sunday 12/12 from 5-7pm to raise money for campaign finance reform initiatives primarily in the City of New Haven.  Several of you have asked for more information, and some of you may even have received a hard copy of the invitation.  If you have questions I can't answer, I will forward them to Daniel Weeks, who is working with me on this fundraiser.

charlie