{news} Ed will co-post agendas/minutes to announcements and news listserves in September; announcements listserve being phased out

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 01:40:00 EDT 2004

     The secretary of the CT Green Party, Ed DuBrule, will post agendas and minutes (and occasional other items of concern to chapter reps to the SCC meetings) to both the announcements listserve and the news listserve during September.  Beginning in October the secretary's postings will occur only to the news listserve.
     These plans are consistent with the posting (pasted below) from Bob Eaton and Chris Reilly, who have co-moderated the announcements listerve.  The announcements listserve is now being phased out, per decision of the SCC at its 8/31/04 meeting.
     All chapter reps to the SCC meetings should subscribe to the news listserve.  How to subscribe?--read the post pasted below.
     Sorry for any confusion.  But it would have been, in the long term, even more confusing to have both an announcements listserve and a news listserve.
--Ed

  Next, for the remainder of September you may continue to post to the
  ctgp-announcements listserv as usual but we would also encourage you to post
  your announcements to ctgp-news at ml.greens.org as well during this period.

  During October all messages to the ctgp-announcements listserv will be
  rejected but you will receive a reminder to post to ctgp-news.

  Finally, in early November ctgp-announcements will be taken out of service.

  We would like to take this opportunity to thank all ctgp-announcements
  subscribers.  It has been a privilege to serve you during this past 18
  months.

  Bob Eaton
  Chris Reilly