{news} Executive Committee conference call Tuesday 4/5 6:30pm

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 01:30:16 EST 2005

     On Tuesday April 5 at 6:30pm the Executive Committee of the CT Green Party (co-chairs, treasurer, and secretary) will have a conference call.  We will talk for up to an hour to decide on what will happen at the April 17 annual meeting other than the balloting--will there be speaker(s)?  (The balloting is the responsibility of the internal elections committee;  speakers at the annual meeting are the responsibility of the Executive Committee, at least this year.)
     Any Green who wishes to participate in this call as an observer should contact Ed DuBrule (edubrule at sbcglobal.net   860-523-4016) to obtain the phone number to be called and an access code.  Participants will be billed on their normal telephone bill at normal rates for a call to Iowa.
     (I presume that if you have a cellphone with no long distance charges you won't pay anything.   We're doing this through www.freeconferencecall.com and that website might have answers to questions like this.  I also called their talk-to-a-human phone number listed on the website and the guy was helpful.)