{news} Dem to challenge Lieberman to speak to Green Party

Tim McKee timmckee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 4 09:39:39 EDT 2005

Greens,

I have spoken with Dr.John Orman, a Fairfield U professor who is challenging Joe Lieberman in the Democrat primary about speaking to the Green Party.

He considers himself a "Green Democrat". I wanted him to talk with us, and answer questions about the race and his stances on the issues. I still think we should run our own candidate for US Senate and I think he is a long shot at winning against Lieberman, but I think we should listen to him and make up our own mind.

I have penciled in April 19 or 21 at the Hartford office. I would like the Exec. Com to give a quick appoval also. If you have a prefernce on dates, please let me know.

Tim McKee
860-643-2282