{news} Thanks

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 11:41:52 EDT 2005

Many thanks to Judy Herkimer and David Bedell for their enormous efforts and the smooth internal election yesterday at the annual meeting.  We look forward to tabulation of the final results once the absentee ballots are counted.

Despite the very low turnout, we enjoyed great talks by John Battista on single payer health care and USGP national polical director Brent McMillan on the state of the national party (which was very hopeful).  Thanks to both of them.

Justine McCabe
Western chapter