{news} Scott Ritter Exclusive interview on The Struggle TV

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 09:11:13 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Stan H
To: New Haven Greens ; ctpeace ctpeace ; awda awda
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:08 PM
Subject: [al-awda-CT] Scott Ritter Exclusive interview on The Struggle TV

Starting tomorrow Wed

Depending where you live you'll see:

Show #66 "Scott Ritter's Warnings" exclusive interview with former Marine major and UN arms inspector Scott Ritter.  He blasts the Iraq election and warns about a possible massive bombing attack against Iran this June.  Also more of the Pat O'Connor interview.  This segment about continuing wall building and land stealing during the Palestinian cease-fire.  Also part of  Jamilah Rasheed's comments on March 19 and a plug for May Day on the New Haven Green.

Show #65 "Expelled for Protesting the Wall"  Part 1 of an interview with Patrick O'Connor of the International Solidarity Movement who was jailed and later expelled by Israel for peaceful protest in the Occupied Territories.  He talks about the protests against the apartheid wall and interviews he did with Palestinians who were jailed and tortured by the Israeli government.  Also an interview with James Washington of CORD which is a New Haven community group trying to get Yale New Haven Hospital to agree to a deal.  Yale wants to build a medical facility.  The community wants jobs and rights to join a union.

Show #64 "The Barnard Park Rally"   Highlights of the start of the rally of 1,000 anti-war folks in the park on March 19,  See Luz Santana, Todd Dewey,  Francis Davila, Cornell Lewis, Marela Zacarais, Mazin Qumsiyeh, Pat O'Connor, Sam Goldberger and  Charlie Pruitt

It is now even easier to see our shows on the internet.  We've made it possible to see it with Windows Media Player which all Windows folks have.  We still have the shows in Real Player [preferable if you have it because you can resize the show and fast forward]  Goto  www.TheStruggle.org    Tell us what you think of our new look

 Schedule:

**Wednesday**

Hartford, 5 p.m. on Cable Channel 5 on Wednesday

New Britain, Bristol, Farmington, Avon, Burlington, Plainville

Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. Channel 5

**Thursday**

Windham and 15 surrounding towns, CTV Channel 14, Thursday, 9:30

New Haven, West Haven, Hamden  Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Channel 28   (repeated the next Wed at 1 a.m. in the morning)

Middletown, Middlefield, Cromwell, Portland,  East Hampton

Thursday at 7:30

Danbury, Ridgefield, Bethel

Thursdays, 8 p.m. Channel 23

Clinton, Durham, Killingworth, Essex, Haddam, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Chester,

Deep River

Thursdays, 7:30 p.m. Channel 13

Seymour, Ansonia, Huntington, Shelton, Oxford, Naugatuck

Thursdays, 8:00 p.m. Channel 10

Bridgeport, Milford, Fairfield, Orange, Stratford, Woodbridge

Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Channel 77