{news} Rock Cats Free Seat Tickets

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 22:15:40 EDT 2005

Next Wednesday August 24th Nieves For Mayor Campaign will be sponsoring the
Rock Cats Game. I have limited tickets available for free. If you will like to
 attende and will like to optain a free ticket pleases give me a call. There
is  only six tickets available so hurry and call me at 860-416-0298.

The Nieves For Mayor yard signs have arrived. If you want a yard sign  please
let me know and I will reserve one for you. Thank you!

"Donate to our Campaign and help us take Back New Britain"

Miguel Angel Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New  Britain Green Party Co-Chairman
www.hostinghelps.com/nbgreen
_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel:  (860) 832-8141
Tel: (860) 416-0298

Paid by Nieves for Mayor Campaign,  Annette Alicea -Treasurer