{news} Fw: JOE LIEBERMAN TO REPLACE RUMSFELD?

Kenneth Humphrey kumfry at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 20:21:43 EST 2005

     Well, look at it this way, Rumsfeld is a ruthless
zilch and Jingo Joe wouldn't be any worse than
Rumsfeld. And, here in Ct. we'd be rid of the creepy
nonentity that Jingo Joe Lieberman is. We just might
end up with a somewhat better senator in D.C. We might
even get to hear less of his Elmer Fudd voice which
would be a great thing.

     Ken Humphrey

--- allan brison <apbrison at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
> http://www.ctgreens.org/ -
> http://www.greenpartyus.org/
>
> to unsubscribe click here
> mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org

This makes perfect sense. Leiberman is apparently
persuing a career path as Secretary of Defense.

Bush needs some new blood and to get a Dem would be a
real feather in his cap.