{news} FW: Green candidates (from Audrey Cole)

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 14:35:35 EST 2005

The rough draft press release about TALKING with weicker was never sent out and was to get input.

  Any true anit- war candidate who is an Independant MIGHT be worthy talking , and just mean talking to..not endorsing them

  he could win.. and that would be scary.. but doing what is best for the Greens is my goal.

David Bedell <dbedellgreen at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
http://www.ctgreens.org/ - http://www.greenpartyus.org/

to unsubscribe click here
mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org