{news} Fw: HELP on picket line Sat am

Jean de Smet demac at galaxyinternet.net
Fri Feb 18 09:32:54 EST 2005

Please read the following message, and help if you can?

Fletcher is an IBEW member who works statewide on Labor issues.  He was
responsible to a large degree for exposing the egregious construction labor
violations at UConn.  He's a great friend and supporter.

If anyone is going to the game, pls help on the picket line.  And send this
to anyone you know who has tickets, too?

Thanks,

Jean