{news} Jan. 22- Green Party Super Strategy meeting (Thank you Candidates Party!)

Tim McKee timmckee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 12:06:25 EST 2005

Please pass the word- far and wide

The Green Party of Connecticut will present a very exciting planning session on Saturday January 22 , 2005 at the State Green Party Headquarters at Hartford, 418 A New Britain Avenue from 11 am till 2 pm.

Come hear our past candidates- what worked for them and what they need in the future- and THANK THEM FOR THEIR HARD WORK! in the first part of the meeting.

Some light snacks, drinks at about noon. (Bring a few goodies- not quite a full pot luck)

Then an amazing discussion about the future! plans for 2005 election (local, city and town elections)

and 2006- plans for a full Congressional and Senator race? candidates of State office? Governor. and state level offices?  Led by Ralph Ferrucci and Calvin Nicholson

Bring YOUR ideas! This is YOUR session!

Questions- contact your local leaders, state leaders or me Tim McKee (860) 643-2282

Please car pool with your local people- and ask local people if they need a ride!

We expect people from all over the state to attend- please make it if you can!

####