{news} Oct 1 event: Civil Union today, Marriage tomorrow!

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:43:55 EDT 2005

http://www.lmfct.org/site/PageServer?pagename=celebratethelove

Party with Love Makes A Family on October 1 as we commemorate a step towards
full equality for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people across
Connecticut.

On the day that the Civil Union law is enacted, we’ll celebrate the love and
commitment of same-sex couples, and shine a spotlight on our ultimate
goal—MARRIAGE EQUALITY!

Saturday, October 1
8pm to Midnight
at the
Four Points Sheraton Hotel
275 Research Parkway, Meriden

Join us in the ballroom of the Sheraton for dancing, cash bar, and
mouth-watering hors d'oeuvres and desserts. Dance the night away to benefit
Love Makes A Family’s continued campaign for full marriage equality for
same-sex couples! This fabulously festive occasion is not to be missed!