{news} June Executive Meeting Mon. June 13, 2005 7PM Hamden Government Center

B Barry roseberry3 at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 23:38:01 EDT 2005

The EC meeting will be held from 7-9PM @ Hamden Government Center in the 3rd
floor meeting room on Monday June 13,2003. Directions are below.

agenda items:
* CTGP re-orientation/re-org
* Basecamp subscription
* SCC agenda (standing)
* next EC meeting time/place (standing)

DIRECTIONS
>From North (Hartford)
I 91 South to Exit 10.  Merge right into Exit 1.  Take a left at the light
off the exit, a left at the next traffic light (onto Hartford Turnpike) and
a right at the next traffic light (onto Dixwell Avenue).  Travel down
Dixwell Avenue for approximately 1 1/2 miles to Hamden Government Center,
2750 Dixwell Avenue, on the right.

Route 15 South (Wilbur Cross Parkway):
Exit 62. Left onto Whitney Avenue. North on Whitney approximately 0.3 miles
to intersection with Dixwell Avenue.  Left on Dixwell Ave. Proceed 1/2 mile
to Hamden Government Center, 2750 Dixwell Avenue, on the right.

>From South (New York)
I-91 North to Exit 10.  Merge right into Exit 1.  Take a left at the light
off the exit, a left at the next traffic light (onto Hartford Turnpike) and
a right at the next traffic light (onto Dixwell Avenue).  Travel down
Dixwell Avenue for approximately 1 1/2 miles to Hamden Government Center,
2750 Dixwell Avenue, on the right.

Route 15 North (Meritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway)to Exit 61. Right onto Whitney
Avenue. North on Whitney approximately 0.3 miles to intersection with
Dixwell Avenue.  Left on Dixwell Ave. Proceed 1/2 mile to Hamden Government
Center, 2750 Dixwell Avenue, on the right.

Thanks,
Barbara Barry DeRosa