{news} Voting Registration

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 14:42:43 EDT 2005

Hello!

Starting this coming Sunday June 12, 2005 and every Sunday from this time
on, beside the Taking Back New Britain Walk around the City we will be  hosting
Voting Registration booth. We will be setting up booth at the following
locations:

1) ABCO Distributors Inc.
   880 West Main Street
   New Britain CT.

2) Rentown Store
   West Main Street
   New Britain CT.

We will be providing the Tents, Tables, Supplies and Refreshments but
volunteers needs to supply their own chairs. I need your help pleases become a
volunteer other places will be available soon. For more information pleases give
me a call at 860-832-8141. Thank you!

"Taking Back New Britain"

Miguel Angel Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New  Britain Green Party Co-Chairman

_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel:  (860) 832-8141

Paid by Nieves for Mayor Campaign, Annette Alicea  -Treasurer