{news} Property Tax: Poor Way To Fund Schools

Tom Sevigny capeconn at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 16:03:22 EDT 2005

There was also an excellent article in the Northeast Magazine section of the Courant about a couple from Hamden who where moving to Canada because of the political environment in the U.S.  The article described there Green Party activity in Texas and CT and even quoted Charlie Pillsbury.  A double whammy for the Greens!

Tom