{news} RE: [newhavengreens] REVISED press release about Joyce

Mazin Qumsiyeh qumsi001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:14:21 EDT 2005

I suggest you aded something like

"We have many Green party members who donated to the campaigns of Joyce Chen
as a Green candidate over the years.  They rightly feel betrayed by this
unilateral decision.  Further we are saddened that this change was done by
Joyce in a rather abrupt way and withourt discussion with or even
announcement to party members."

I think something like that is factual but not vindictive.

Mazin