{news} Fw: USGP-INT URGENT : Assassination attempt against Peruvian Green Party official Flor de María Hurtado

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 07:10:04 EST 2005

Dear all,
I'm forwarding messages the USGP International Committee has received from
Peruvian Greens about attempts to assassinate Flor de Maria Hurtado Valdez,
Secty General of the Peruvian Green Party and an elected official there.
Flor was an observer at the USGP Presidential nominating convention in
Milwaukee.

In the next message, I'll be sending the letter the IC has composed and sent
to Peruvian officials.
I would like to suggest that the CTGP send a copy of this letter (or our own
version) to Peruvian officials in solidarity with Flor and the Peruvian
Greens.

Justine McCabe
CTGP rep. to International Committee