{news} RE: Palestinian right of return: Letters on "Going Home" - Hartford Courant's Northeast magazine

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 13 21:59:48 EST 2005

Dear Greens,
Today, the Hartford Courant published my letter and 3 others all in support
of the Palestinian right of return, a position endorsed by CTGP and USGP.
As CCSU Prof. Sadu Nanjundiah notes below, this media success was the result
of many letters and calls by progressives opposing US and Israeli policies
preventing Palestinian refugees from returning home--a seminal and
continuing source of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Justine