{news} CTGP can mail at Nonprofit Standard Rates

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 31 19:13:15 EST 2005

Weeks ago I submitted an application to the post office to be able to mail at Nonprofit Standard Rates.  Today I learned that our application has been approved;  the CT Green Party now can mail at Nonprofit Standard Mail Rates.  For now mailings can only be done at the Weston St., Hartford, post office (there is a sentence in the letter which speaks of "requests for additional mailing points").  I believe that any level of the Connecticut Green Party (chapters, candidates, state level, committees) can make use of these rates.  I need to contact the Weston St. post office to "ensure all applicable fees are paid" and "to discuss entry of your mail under this authorization".
     Contact me if you would like to take advantage of these mailing rates.
Ed DuBrule
edubrule at sbcglobal.net
860-523-4016