{news} Fw: [newhavengreens] Seminars [etcetera] this weekend [in Hartford]

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 13:13:21 EDT 2005

I received the below in my inbox.   I'd recommend reading both the
attachment and the schedule in the body of the e-mail--I note that the
10:30am "Radical walking tour of Hartford" is not in the body of the e-mail.
(I'm going to find out, for myself, if that tour is still scheduled.)  The
attachment indicates that ArtSpace Hartford is at 555 Asylum Street.
     I've added asterisks to delineate the Day 1 versus Day 2 versus Day 3
events.
--Ed