{news} Answers, Not Cover-ups

Robert Vogel vogel at myeastern.com
Tue Nov 1 22:59:54 EST 2005

Dear Friend,

Scooter Libby and Vice President Cheney withheld critical documents in the Senate's investigation of the use and misuse of intelligence in the decision to go to war and in the management of the war.

These documents must be handed over, because the American people deserve answers.

Please join me and Senator Kennedy; ask the White House to hand over those documents.

 http://www.tedkennedy.com/page/petition/iraqdocuments/fdlcqh

The American people know the high cost of this misguided war -- 2,000 U.S. soldiers dead, more than 15,000 wounded, hundreds of billions of dollars spent with no end in sight, and a continuing shameful effort by the White House to silence those who try to tell the truth about the war.

We need answers, not cover-ups, by the Administration about these serious issues. Thank you for all your support in trying to get the truth.

 http://www.tedkennedy.com/page/petition/iraqdocuments/fdlcqh

Thanks!