{news} Fw: Huge Anti-War Action in Boston

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 23:57:50 EDT 2005

I received this e-mail and I'm passing it on.  I know nothing further about it.  I've deleted two e-mail addresses (I don't feel comfortable posting to lists with such e-mail addresses included without permissions).  If individuals I know personally want these e-mail addresses, I will consider giving them out.