{news} Reception for Scott Ritter Sat., Sept. 17 6-8 p.m. at the home of Rev. Allie Perry and Charlie Pillsbury

Scott Harris sharris at snet.net
Sat Sep 10 13:53:22 EDT 2005

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!

Former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter speaks at a benefit next
Saturday (Sept. 17) on why he believes we are already at war
with Iran. A very important talk for the weekend before the massive
antiwar march in Washington, D.C.

Come hear former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter talk titled:
"Parallel Deceptions: The Bush Agenda for War in Iraq and Iran,"
Saturday- September, 17th at 2 p.m. at New Haven’s United Church on the
Green, 270 Temple St, New Haven, CT.

Following the talk a reception for Scott Ritter is being held at the
home of the Rev. Allie Perry and Charlie Pillsbury in New Haven,
Saturday Sept. 17 6-8 p.m. The deadline to reserve tickets for Scott
Ritter reception ($50) is this Tuesday Sept. 13. Seats are limited.
Please call (203) 268-8446 or visit our website at
http://www.squeakywheel.net. Both events are a benefit Squeaky Wheel
productions the group that distributes Between The Lines Radio
Newsmagazine.

Looking forward to seeing you there!