{news} RE: Sample Statement of Endorsement to be filed with City/Town Clerk by 9/14

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:01:22 EDT 2005

Thanks, Charlie, this is helpful.  Pearl Williams at SotS confirmed to me
what she probably told you:  that under current rules, for offices where we
already have ballot access (in her words, where we have minor party status),
we need only submit such a letter, signed by a local party officer, to the
Town Clerk.  State Cochairs do not have to sign, and nothing has to be
submitted to the SotS.

David