{news} Help Wanted! Web master for Thornton for Governor

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 13:28:53 EDT 2006

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested!

  THORNTON FOR GOVERNOR

  WEB MASTER SOUGHT

  April 10, 2004

  The THORNTON for Governor committee is seeking the help of a skilled web master and people with computer skills.

  We want a fully active web site and are seeking one person or a committee of people to work on this project.

  We are willing to negotiate pay or college credit for those who will work on the project, keep it up to date on a daily basis and design an interactive sight.

  Jobs skills include: adding press releases, photos and volunteers listings.

  Students who would like to gain college credit thru Cooperative education programs are strongly encouraged to apply.

  Pay will be based on experince and/or hourly rates if preferred.

  Contact: Tim McKee, Campaign Manager
  (860) 643-2282 (9 am till 8 pm)