{news} WE NEED YOU ON FEB 14th anti-vilonce rally

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 08:18:52 EST 2006

        Hello All,

  PLEASE COME AND LEND YOUR VOICE AND PRESENCE!!!

  An Anti-Violence Rally will be held on Tuesday, Feb 14th, at 10:30 at the State Capitol. Participants will assemble on the corner of Broad and Capitol and march to the Governor's office where a collection of petitions will be delivered to her or her representative. This action is being planned coordinated at THIS TIME because the Governor will be meeting with about 15 urban mayors at 11 am on Feb 14th. We want to deliver a very strong message that the issue of guns and violence needs to be strongly addressed!!  Rev White and Bishop Selders will speak on behalf of ICEJ. We will bring petitions that we are asking all of our member congregations to gather signatures on and bring with them. (See attached). PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and please come, if you can.

    Shai Cassell , Interim Lead Organizer
Interfaith Coalition for Equity and Justice
860-233-0256 (home)
860-930-4278 (cell)

  Paid for by Thornton For Governor -   www.VoteThornton.com
  info at votethornton.com

  Cliff Thornton for Governor- Campaign manager- Tim McKee cell (860) 324-1684 or (860) 643-2282
  National Committee member of the Green Party- Connecticut