{news} RE: Approved Minutes of CTGP SCC Meeting 12-27-05: quorum requirement: met

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:29:27 EST 2006

Thanks, Barbara.  Under #6, I have one correction/clarification of
terminology that I didn't catch before:

The Internal Elections Committee deals with election of party officers; the
Elections Committee deals with candidates for public office.  Both will be
involved in planning our March 25 annual convention, when we will elect
party officers and nominate candidates for statewide public office.
Volunteers are needed for both committees!

Internal Elections Committee
join:  CTGP-internal-elections-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
contact:  Jean de Smet

Elections Committee