{news} RE: Green Party Internal Elections and Convention

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:12:19 EST 2006

Jean, I'm reposting your announcement as plain text:

Please notify as many of your chapter members as possible that Elections to
State Green Offices will be held in March.  All members are encouraged to
run for office.

The following one-year positions are available:

Three CO-CHAIRS.  Both genders must be represented

Two Representatives and one alternate for REPRESENTATIVE to the GREEN PARTY
of the UNITED STATES

One SECRETARY

One TREASURER

Nominations or candidacies must be announced prior to or at the February
21st, 2006 State Central Committee meeting.

Please contact:
Jean de Smet
39 Davis St.
Willimantic, CT  06226
860 456-2188
JeandeSmet@ galaxyinternet.net

Please also note that there are openings on the Internal Elections Committee
for anyone who would like to participate.  We will also need volunteers to
count the ballots at the Annual Meeting.