FW: {news} agenda for 7-10-06 EC meeting of CTGP

B Barry roseberry3 at cox.net
Sat Jul 8 23:53:19 EDT 2006

time of EC meeting: 7:30pm to 9pm.

  _____

From: ctgp-news-bounces at ml.greens.org
[mailto:ctgp-news-bounces at ml.greens.org] On Behalf Of B Barry
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:45 PM
To: ctgp-news at ml.greens.org
Subject: {news} agenda for 7-10-06 EC meeting of CTGP

agenda for 7-10-06 EC meeting of CTGP in Willimantic, CT

El Palenque Restaurant

1172 Main Street, Willimantic, CT ,   06226   Phone: 860-423-6011

1.	Discuss/review/refine our petition drive for our state-wide
candidates.

2.	Status of current CTGP candidates/events

3.	Potential financial support for CTGP candidates?

4.	Any other potential CTGP candidates?

5.	CTGP website status.

6.	CT Green Times newspaper status: are more articles needed from
chapters about their positions?

Estimated date it will be going to publisher and availability for
distribution. Review distribution process

for possible fine tuning with Albert Marceau.

7.	Need to find out from SCC and David Bedell about the various
listservs:

      a) which listservers are being used?    which are not being used?

      b) who wants off of the listserves?    Who wants to get on the
listserves?

      c)  clarify who is to monitor the listserve activities?

8.	Treasurer's report from Christopher Reilly.

9.	ACLU lawsuit regarding the 2005  CT  "campaign finance reform"  law.

10.	Events/developments regarding the Peace Party i.e. Green Party.

11.	agenda for 7-25-06 SCC meeting.

12.	Any proposals.