{news} Fw: List your Events and Submit Photos [may be a place for Greens to post events]

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 22 17:49:24 EDT 2006

We hope everyone enjoyed this yeThe following was sent to the CT Green Party via our website.  I examined the website MyTownHall.info briefly and it appears to resemble a collection of community newspapers (you can click on your town).  It might be of use to publicize Green Party events.
--Ed DuBrule