{news} Gaza

ralph ferrucci ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 5 21:37:31 EDT 2006

United for Peace and Justice is looking for groups to sign onto this. We
should condemn the attacks on Gaza. I think it would be good for the
party to call on Israel to withdraw from Gaza and come back to the table
and discuss the Peace Talks.

We should discuss this.
Ralph

Attacks on Palestinians

We call on Israel immediately to end its ongoing military attacks on
Palestine and the terrorizing of the Palestinian people. The massive
bombing of power plants and bridges, the targeting of government
offices, the constant artillery barrages and fighter jet harassment, the
broad-scale assassinations and the kidnapping and imprisonment of
democratically elected members of the Palestinian government are leading
to further destruction of an already devastated community. Collective
punishment of the Palestinian people is a crime against humanity.
History has poved that overwhelming violence inflames the ongoing
conflict and increases isecurity. We call on all of our Connecticut
Congresspeople and Senators to demand that the Bush administration
promptly cease its support of these crimes by Israel, condemn these
atacks and insist that they end with all deliberate speed.
Signed: