{news} Re: Agenda for 6-12-06 EC meeting at Greater Hartford

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:34:30 EDT 2006

I can respond to some of these topics:

> 5. Need to stop the 800# for the CTGP as the phone company is in
> bankruptcy;  Mike DeRosa was to try
> to clarify which other phone companies might be useful for our purposes;
> need to get new 800 phone  number for the new phone company.

I suggest looking at Earthtones.com--100% of profits go to environmental
groups.  Working Assets also offers a phone service.  Compare prices.

> 8. Update regarding the number of petitions collected so far.

I count 1,333, which Ken Krayeske added to others he knows to make 2120.
Anyone who has petitions please contact us so we can compile the running
tally.

> 9. Any candidates for lt. governor and comptroller for the CTGP?

I know Cliff is still looking for a Lt. Gov. candidate.  For Comptroller,
surely there is a professional accountant or bookkeeper somewhere in the
Green Party?  They don't have to do anything, just lend us their name and
bio to publish.  It will look good on their resume.

> 11. Development of CTGP literature for use at any chapter  or state
> events.

Can we get one flyer that lists all the candidates?

David Bedell