{news} Green Candidates/ Ballot Access

ralph ferrucci ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 1 16:42:06 EDT 2006

************PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY**************
Hello Peace Activists and Green Supporters,

There is just under 2 and a half months left to get the Green Party on
the ballot. Your help is needed to ensure that we have ballot access for
all Green Candidates including myself against Joseph Lieberman.

If we are to oppose the war, we will need to oppose those who started
this war. Joseph Lieberman is one of the leading proponents of this WAR.

With your help we can make this possible.
You can download a petition from my website at ferrucciforsenate.org

Here is a calendar of what is going on this weekend. Your help will
ensure us ballot access.

DANBURY:
Hat City Music Fesitival [Edit]  [Delete]