{news} Fwd: [usgp-coo] Be Seen Being Green!

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 16:05:09 EST 2006

Emily Citkowski <office at gp.org> wrote:  From: "Emily Citkowski" <office at gp.org>
To: <natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>, <natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:33:45 -0500
CC: 'sc' <steeringcom at green.gpus.org>
Subject: [usgp-coo] Be Seen Being Green!

Dear Greens,

We are looking for a few good photos of Green Party candidates,
activists, and officeholders to use for the website, Green Line, and
other outreach materials. We are looking for headshots, community
events, marches, and campaign photos. High resolution is best.

Please send digital photo files to: photos at gp.org; and/or prints to:
Green Party Photos PO Box 57065, Washington DC 20037

We want to reflect the diversity of our party. To do this we need your
help. Please send us your photo today; and please forward on to your
state and local lists.

Be Seen Being Green!

Thank you,

Emily Citkowski
Green Party Operations Director
phone: 202-319-7191
fax: 202-319-7193
email: emily at gp.org

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

For other information about the Coordinating Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/