{news} Fwd: ethanol 85.. any one know any thing about it?

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 18:21:03 EDT 2006

"Keith, Thomas A." <Thomas.Keith at quinnipiac.edu> wrote:  Subject:
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:39:37 -0400
From: "Keith, Thomas A." <Thomas.Keith at quinnipiac.edu>
To: <greenpartyct at yahoo.com>

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                To whom it may concern-
              I am a student journalist at Quinnipiac University and I was wondering if there was someone I could contact to inquire about your parties position on the E85 ethanol fuel. I am writing a feature story and a quote from a member of a well known political party whose interests directly relate to this issue would really be helpful.
  Thank you
  Thomas Keith

  Paid for by Thornton For Governor ,Donna Byrne-McKee, treasurer-   www.VoteThornton.com
  email: info at votethornton.com

  Tim McKee NEW cell (860) 778-1304 or (860) 643-2282 Cliff Thornton for Governor- Campaign Manager-
  National Committee member of the Green Party- Connecticut