{news} RE: Ballot Access

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 19:25:55 EDT 2006

A letter-size (8 1/2 x 11) version of the statewide candidate petition is
now downloadable at
http://ctgreens.org/candidates/petition2006.PDF

If you do not yet have a copy, please print this out and help us circulate
it!  Whether you collect 5 or 50 signatures, it will be a help in reaching
our goal (7500 valid signatures are needed by August 7).

1.  If you are a registered CT voter, you may circulate the petition.
2.  Any registered CT voter may sign, but there must be a separate page for
each town (since each page is submitted to the town Registrar of Voters to
check).
3.  People must sign in your presence (no fair leaving it on a table or
bulletin board).
4.  For further instructions, see the petition form.  Feel free to ask me or
Ralph if you have any questions.

David Bedell