{news} 'If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head': Testimony of Ex -US soldier

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Sun May 21 18:19:28 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
 'If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head': Ex -US soldier

May 21, 2006
Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All

This interview will change how you view the U.S. occupation of Iraq forever. I cannot possibly recommend this more highly. An Iraq war veteran tells of atrocities he and other fellow-soldiers committed reguarly while in Iraq. I have never seen this level of honesty from a U.S. soldier who directly participated in the slaughtering of Iraqis. (with VIDEO)
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/8757944.html