{news} Campaign and petition meetings- TONIGHT and next Wednesday

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 13:31:09 EDT 2006

THORNTON FOR GOVERNOR

  We are now having weekly meeting at the Hartford Green Party office!
  The other camapigns will soon be meeting there to discusss joint stragety. We need to get on the ballot and already dozens of people are working the streets!

  Everyone is welcome! Please come and pick up petitions, discuss issues or find out the latest news!

  Tonight at 7 pm and next Wednesday May 31

  The office is at 418 New Britian Avenue (Near Trinity University) Parking on the street is tight.

  The office is being rebuilt to be a FULL campaign office! We need computers, office equipement, phones and fax machines..if you can donate please birng them!

  Thanks in advance!
  Tim McKee
  Thornton for Governor campaign manager