{news} Hartford Labor Council Meeting/Ballot Access

ralph ferrucci ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 4 17:25:08 EDT 2006

Yesterday I spoke to the Hartford Labor Council. I followed Ned Lamont.

Ned being new in the political arena I do not think was as prepared to
answer questions as I was. The response afterwards was better for me
than for Ned.

So well that someone who was there named Len, a Union Organizer from
local 217 has asked me to come speak to his local in the next few weeks.

Also I will be leading the petition drive until ballot access is done. I
will spend the next few days finding rallies, fairs, festivals and
securing super markets.

If you would like to join me at any of these super markets or act as
point person for the area, I.E. New London County, New Haven County,
Fairfield County, etc. please email me.

In the email include your name, how I can contact you and what city or
town you live in.

I also need to get a feel what has been collected so far. Please email
me what you have in signatures also.
Thank You for your help together we can win.
Ralph Ferrucci
ferrucciforsenate.org
203-430-9342