{news} Ferrucci for Senate

ralph ferrucci ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 15 21:18:33 EDT 2006

Friends,
I have just finished my college degree and am going to start campaigning
regularly.

I am currently looking for area coordinators, a campaign manager,
volunteer coordinator and a press coordinator.

Here is a brief run down of what these jobs entail.
1) Campaign Manager- The most important person not including the
candidate. This person has a lot of control in the direction of the
campaign. Helps coordinate with the area coordinator on petitioning and
flyering, etc.

2) Area Coordinator- In charge of certain areas of the state. for
example Hartford county, New London county, etc. (also need campus
coordinator)

3) Volunteer Coordinator- Works with campaign manager, makes sure
volunteers. The one person in contact with all who sign up. Also helps
coordinate the events that are to be flyered and gets volunteers to
these events.

4) Press Coordinator- In charge of writing press releases and send to
the media.
If interested in any of these positions please contact me. Also if you
would like to volunteer we are currently flyering and petitioning all
across the state. Please contact me and I will make sure flyers and/or
petitions are dropped off to you.
Thank You.
Ralph Ferrucci
ferrucciforsenate.org