{news} [VoteThornton] FRONT PAGE! W/ PHOTOS

clifford thornton efficacy at msn.com
Thu Nov 2 09:33:22 EST 2006

Folks,

Five days before the election, we can't do much better than this.

Front page of the Hartford Courant, our candidate for governor appears
above the fold in a huge photo with Ralph Nader. And make sure you check
out the photo gallery from the front page of courant.com

And not only that, but a cartoon Cliff is on the front cover of the New
Haven Advocate smoking a doobie. Unfortunately, that image isn't on
their website, but it will be on ours soon enough.

Hooray for us! Just keep those donations coming. We can't do this
without cash.

Dreaming Big
http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-greenparty.artnov02,0,1621556.story?coll=hc-headlines-politics<http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-greenparty.artnov02,0,1621556.story?coll=hc-headlines-politics>

Nader Backs Thornton
http://www.journalinquirer.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17401530&BRD=985&PAG=461&dept_id=161556&rfi=6<http://www.journalinquirer.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17401530&BRD=985&PAG=461&dept_id=161556&rfi=6>

Nader asks voters to put deeds above words
http://ctnewsjunkie.com/index.php/2006/11/01/nader_asks_voters_to_put_deeds_above_wor<http://ctnewsjunkie.com/index.php/2006/11/01/nader_asks_voters_to_put_deeds_above_wor>

And that's not even counting how Ralph talked to more than 1,000
students yesterday at various high schools and colleges across the state.

--

Peace,

Ken Krayeske

Campaign Manager

Thornton for Governor

P.O. Box 1971

Manchester, CT 06045

www.votethornton.com<http://www.votethornton.com/>

860-995-5842

*This message is paid for and approved by Thornton for Governor, Max
Wentworth, Treasurer*

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional