{news} Thornton Releases Schedule for Election Day

ken krayeske ken at votethornton.com
Tue Nov 7 00:33:36 EST 2006

For Immediate Release
Nov. 7, 2006
For more information, contact Ken Krayeske

Thornton to Criss-Cross CT on Election Day

Green Party Candidate to Vote at Noon

/Hartford/ _ Cliff Thornton will spend his Election Day morning going to
polling places in and around Hartford, then he will travel to
Glastonbury High School at noon to vote.

In the afternoon, Cliff will visit supporters in Woodbridge, New Haven,
New London and Willimantic. At 8:30 pm, Thornton will finish the night
watching election results at Luce Restaurant, 98 Washington Street,
Middletown. Directions to Lice are here: http://lucect.com/contact.html

"We have all waited months for this day," Thornton said. "We - by we I
mean every candidate that is running - have labored towards this
peaceful endeavor of self-government, and today and tonite, we will see
the fruits of our labor. We all have a lot to be congratulated for, but
we still have much work to do."

For more information, contact Ken Krayeske at 860-995-5842.

--

Peace,

Ken Krayeske

Campaign Manager

Thornton for Governor

P.O. Box 1971

Manchester, CT 06045

www.votethornton.com

860-995-5842

*This message is paid for and approved by Thornton for Governor, Max
Wentworth, Treasurer*