{news} new list moderator needed!

dmitri dmitridal at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 16:07:14 EST 2006

HI everyone,
I've been the list mom now for the ctgp primary listservs and I simply have
gotten worse and worse at it over time for a variety of reasons. anyway, I can
not do it anymore, and we need to find a new person to take this
responsibility. it consists of checking a few emails a day max and approving
valid messages. it's pretty easy to do and I am willing to spend time with
whomever can take over this job to get them familiarized with the process.
thanks!
dmitri

Dmitri D'Alessandro
office : 860.344.9021